Followers

Monday, August 17, 2015

Humor and Food!!!!!

Feeling overwhelmed by life's daily demands? Could you use some encouragement and inspiration in the kitchen? The Too Blessed to Be Stressed Cookbook to the rescue! Each of the 100-plus recipes can be prepared in 20 minutes or less, plus you'll encounter some fabulous tips and suggestions as well as funny foodie quotes, scripture selections, humorous stories of cooking misadventures, and more, along the way. Recipes are arranged into 4 categories--Heart-Healthy, Soul-Fed, Time-Wise, and Company-Happy--and are accompanied by appealing full-color photographs. You'll cheer as you soak up the joy Debora M. Coty brings into your life and home!

Charming book! Reading through the book I found myself smiling, chuckling out loud, and relating to the kitchen recipe misfortunes. The first day I read it I picked up the simple ingredients for one of the recipes and prepared it... ready to eat in 20 minutes! my husband ate 3 bowls and my daughter even ate more than usual. I recommend this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment