Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Welcome!!!

Hello all! My name is Karen and just like so many others out there, I have decided to begin a blog! What makes mine different from all others? NOTHING! It's just little 'ol me jotting down some words, maybe giving some inspiration, maybe ranting, but altogether just getting my thoughts out so my dear and patient husband doesn't have to hear EVERYTHING. Why am I doing this blog? Weeeeelll, I love to connect with others like me and mostly I like to connect with other readers! Just recently I have been reading other bloggers and the thought popped into my head.... why not start my own blog? So here I am!

In case you were wanting to know a little more about me, I am one busy woman! I have three beautiful daughters! I am coming up on one year of marriage to my wonderful husband that God has blessed me with. I currently work full time as a medical assistant for a private otolaryngologist (say that 3 times fast!). I enjoy being around others but I also need my quiet time. Of course, that's not all about me but I won't continue to talk about ME! If you stick around you will get to know all of my good and sometimes not so good aspects.

So, what is going to go on this blog? Recipes, product reviews, book reviews, fitness and nutrition information, inspiration, lots of talk about kids and Jesus!

But mostly... I will be doing book reviews! Why? I love books! Ask anyone who knows me... I can get lost in any bookstore or book section of a thrift store... Books are to me like movies are to others. Ever since I was a little girl I would spend hours upon hours just escaping into reading. So, if this sounds like you and you are interested then please, stick around, let's be friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment